After all the fluff and nonsense New Zealand has a new coalition government, we take a look at the coalition’s policies and ask what might it mean for our industry here in NZ. Plus we take a look at local and international news from rendering thousands on polygons on the fly using Mapbox to submitting maps for the 2018 GeoHipster calendar.
- BNZ takes a hit in the receivership of NZ Aerial Mapping
- Emerging Spatial Professionals Taupo Conference
- Hundreds of thousands of polygons rendered on the fly
- Data is the key to unlocking the spatial revolution
- 3D Buildings in Wellington, New Zealand
- Defending SF against aliens with Unity + ARKit
- 2018 GeoHipster calendar
- Thoughts on Cesium.js
Topic of the Week
What does the new Labour and New Zealand First coalition government mean for the GIS Industry, we take a look their plans.